Kriss Vector with PolarStar F2 -- with 3 modes of fire
- Kriss Vector
- Custom PolarStar F2
- Custom FCU with Burst mode
- Custom Electronics
- Semi, 3 rd burst and full auto
- Custom HPA Chassis
- Stock barrel -- 155mm -- (recommend to upgrade to TBB 6.03 229mm)
- FPS with stock barrel -- 330 FPS with .20g -- 1 Joule
- Comes with 1 midcap
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I have an AEG vector and a P* M4 so I wondered, can you put one in a vector? Well the answer is yes with some work.
This product has the standard pros of a HPA powered gun.
Great trigger response.
Ability to adjust rof and burst.
Able to adjust fps easily.
Now for the cons. When I ordered it I originally wanted the F2. However I was contacted by AirsoftJunkiez because they had trouble getting adequate fps out of it.
They suggested switching to the jack because the design allowed for a bit more fps. When I received the item it came with a QA checklist saying that with the extended
tight bore barrel they got 330 fps with .25 BB's @ 120psi. I didn't want the extended barrel because I play indoors a lot so I tested a stock krytac barrel. I got ~260 fps with
.25's @ 140 psi. With a 6.03 barrel at stock length I was getting ~280 fps with .25's @ 140 psi, with 120 psi I was getting around 260 fps.
My indoor field has a cap of 1J (300 fps with .25's) so this is perfectly fine for me. Of course if you play outdoors then you will need the extended barrel.
My only other "complaint" is the 3D printed shell. When I took the vector apart to swap barrels I noticed some places around the edge were coming loose. Also I don't like how
the bottom part sticks out so far. That part is held in place with two body pins and removing it lets you access the fcu.
After owning it and using it for a short time there are some aspects about it that would be useful for a buyer.
1. The upper receiver is basically stock. The trigger is the same as the aeg, powered by a microswitch. The trigger pull is a little longer and heavier than it needs to be.
Also, the fcu is hooked up to the connection in the handle which has a small tamiya type plug, make sure you have a compatible battery as the handle is a small space.
Since it is stock, the safety should also act as a battery disconnect. Useful for me because I have accidentally left a couple batteries in my gear before and they died as a result.
2. If you already have the aeg it is fairly easily to install the drop in unit. However if you don't have the aeg and only want hpa then this is the better deal.
3. This thing is incredibly light. The aeg uses a pretty hefty gearbox but since this is 3D printed it is fairly easily to wield with one hand.
4. If you do get the extended barrel and don't like the look of the mock silencer, you can get a rail attachment to fit onto the front which looks nice and expands
your options for accessories. Sometimes I use a tracer so I bought a rail to cover it up and it looks awesome.
5. When I received the vector it did about 1,100 rounds per minute. I changed the fcu setting to fire at 1,200 rpm (20 per second) which is the limit for some of the outdoor fields near me.
I have not tested the limit of the engine.
Overall I am happy with the purchase and the customer service as well as the speed of assembly even with the hiccup they had.