Done with endless testing? So are we. The Gorilla FCU is a control unit designed for any HPA system. And can be modified through the app. Because of this, you can adjust the settings in seconds, without having to take the replica apart.
Instalment with single and double solenoids.
The Gorilla FCU allows you to replace the FCU’s of the most widely used HPA systems on the market, whether they are single solenoids or double solenoids. Without removing any functions, even adding some!
Single shot or full-auto?
With the Gorilla FCU, you have the option to choose between single shot and full-auto within a moments notice! This can be done with every HPA system (for some systems, the Gorilla Trigger Board is required or alternatively a compatible one like the Polarstar or Redline) and saved for later use. The Gorilla FCU also works on rainy days and protects your batteries from complete discharge.
The FCU connector allows you to connect it directly to all Polarstar as well as the Redline N7 and the SR-E.
The FREE Gorilla FCU app:
Find the free Gorilla FCU app in the Google Play Store, or any other app store under the name airsoft.gorilla.
Because of the Gorilla FCU app, you have all the settings right at your fingertips!
These are some of the features:
- Decide in a second if you want to play in DMR, CQB or any other setting of your liking.
- Choose between Closed Bolt and Open Bolt Mode.
- Avoid dryfire thanks to the Magazine Counter.
- Set the selector switch on single and/or full auto mode.
- Know in advance what your ROF (Rate Of Fire) will be.
- Block the writing of each parameter thanks to the Tournament Lock to participate in events with the most demanding event organizers.
- Use the DualTrigger mode, better known as BinaryTrigger to be the faster than your opponent.
- Play with paintball features like RAMP.
- Invert Semi and Full Auto selector using “Inverted Fire Mode”.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I wish it came with generic settings so that you have a baseline to work with. It sure is a sweet piece of tech though.
Gorilla FCU W/ BT
Honestly I run a massive M14 EBR with a 520 mm inner barrel and it was hard to tune with the standard PolarStar FCU. I came across the Gorilla FCU about a month ago and it has mad my DMR so much better its easy to use once it's connected. However getting it connected can be tricky maybe its due to my stock but other than that this is a great product. Would recommend for anyone who has an hpa system.