PTS Fortis Shift™ Short Angle Grip
The PTS Fortis Shift™ Short Angle Gripis a one piece billet design made from 6061-T6 aluminum. The skeletonized andlow profile grip design makes the grip extremely lightweight and can be seen asa hybrid between a short vertical grip and a hand stop. The angle softens thedegree to which the support hand is canted, granting a more comfortable gripthan your basic hand stop.
Theshort angle grip can be simply installed using a clamp that is adjusted by onlytwo bolts - meaning the user doesn’t need to remove other accessories in orderto install the grip, allowing you to save time.
(Photo is showing Keymod Version)
- One piece billet design
- Slotted screws attachment
- Made of 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Hard Coat Anodized
- Material – 6000 series aluminium
- Finish: Hard Anodized
- Color – Black, Red Limited Edition
- Compatibility – Standard 1913 Rail / Keymod / M-LOK
- Weight – 57g (Rail Mount) / 72g (Keymod) / 73g (M-LOK)
- Dimension - 137 x 77 x 47mm approx. (w/ packaging).