Conversion has independently movable nozzle - just like in the AEG rifles.Location of the nozzle is not directly linked to the location of the gas supply element. This solution makes nozzle to be stationary inside the Hop-Up chamber when conversion shoots. Because of that, you got the best stability, seal and precision of shot.
PDiK works in semi-auto mode. This is the only available mode in conversion kit.
The conversion is largely adapted to the needs of the sniper. Since it is possible to get quite high fps - auto mode does not occur.
When using the appropriate regulator, it is possible to obtain a very stable, high fps. Power is adjusted by the regulator. Operational pressure is in the range 7-16bar (100-230PSI)
- No electronics (resistance to weather conditions)
- No batteries
- Precision of the FPS
- No full auto mode - some fields requirement
- Adjustable FPS
- Compatible with standard AEG parts (nozzle, trigger, selector plate)
- External power (many shots)
- Immediate response to the trigger
- No full auto mode
- External power (from a bottle)
Examples of the velocity (barrel length of 550mm, ball 0.2g):
8 bar - 150m / s (492fps)
10bar - 165m / s (541fps)
12bar - 182m / s (597fps)
16bar - 203m / s (666fps)
18bar - 213m / s (699fps)
- About 1.2m supply hose (fi 6mm)
The kit does not include:
- Trigger lock
- Selector plate